I’m currently studying to pass exam certifications and I’ve already read 2 books.
Now the question is: how can I do same exercises to check my level?
In order to do that I have found some sites where you can download .vce file.
A .vce file is a file that contains questions and answers and could be opened from VCE Exam Simulator, a program that to be installed on your local pc.
Here some sites where you can download that file:
- http://www.examcollection.com/ free (account required)
- http://www.getfreedumps.com limited download available
- http://www.freebraindump.com/ (no longer free a part from some files with few questions)
- http://www.updateddumps.com/ payment
- http://www.allexamdumps.com payment
After downloading the vce files, how can you use them?
You can buy VCE Exam Simulator or you can use A+ VCE Player for Android.
But if you would like to use vce files on your PC (without buying VCE Exam Simulator) below you can find the right steps:
- Download and install Bluestacks (Android emulator free)
- Download and install A+ VCE (after you have installed Bluestacks double click .apk file)
- Copy yours .vce files to folder “C:\Users\YOUR_ACCOUNT\Pictures\Saved Pictures”
- Open Bluestacks
- Open A+ VCE
- Click Add File
- Go to path “/storage/sdcard/windows/Pictures/Saved Pictures”
- Select the file you want to import
Here are some videos I used to write this guide (same videos have more steps like connect with your google account and download other apps from the play store)
Now the only thing i need is to do a lot of tests, hoping to get the exam certification 😉